Monday, February 03, 2014

My family has perfection in bliss.

I have so much on my mind, but this is all good.  I have plans for the future.  Plans to write, and plans to be silent. Plans to build a life extraordinary. It does not have to special to the outside world, it needs to be special for me, my husband and my daughter.  We are living a life of joy.
Our wedding.

If you do not listen to what song the wind plays, or what lyrics the birds sing, you miss out.  Working in the vegetable garden, swimming, dancing and being silly might seem like nothing to the outside world.  For our family this is everything filled with bliss.

We laugh together, we play together, we eat together and most important we pray together.

Be blissful in your own delights.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds wonderful!

Drizel said...

It is perfect :)