Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Days like these




It is days like these that make me wish I can just hide under my blankets.  The weather is crappy, we are in Africa, I mean really SUN where are you my love. I am in such a bad mood, why I got really upset by someone at work.  I am a very passionate person so if you pee me off I am good and well in the zone.  My clothes does not fit me anymore and it hangs like bags on me (money for new ones there is not)  But thank the universe I do have clothes.

I am hungry..... ok not hungry I want chocolate and LOTS of it.

I am Vegan for more than a month now, and things are looking good :)  except my hunger for chocolate.

It all does not matter in the greater scheme of things, I guess.  I also presume that everyone can have a drama day, so I will leave it at that.  Today is my national drama day. :)

So here is to health, happiness and Drama queens. :)

  

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

We've got sun here, and it's nice and cool. But I've got so much work piled up that I'm having a hard time enjoying.

Drizel said...

I have so much work, and I am just tired.....

National Drama Queen day ;)

Good luck

Monkey Man said...

A wise woman once told me - "If you are going to have a crappy day...have the best crappy day possible." So now when I start down the path of a crappy day I think of her wisdom and my day changes. I guess it's an inside job.

Drizel said...

Very wise, I will remember that :)

Tadoette said...

I know exactly how you feel. Crappy weather + crappy people and stuff around... oh! man!

I hope you are doing good now. :)XO

Drizel said...

Yes much better thanks so much:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

National Dramas King Day just doesn't have the same ring to it, you know?

Drizel said...

yes that's true....hahahahahaha