Friday, September 02, 2011

Who guessed

For years now, I have been hoping to be a writer forgetting the fact that I am. Endless word stream through my mind daily and sometimes I cannot sleep because I have all these stories being built in my mind. So in the end of the day I am a writer not published but this will come in its own time.

I recently became friends with a newspaper editor, still have no idea what brought me to him, or him to me. My strong believe in the universe and it sending you what is meant for you allowed me to accept that this was meant to be. After many conversations, random things mostly. He has agreed that I manage and write their blog. Can you ever, me, I am so exited and so nervous.

The newspaper is called SA MUSIC news and I will post my first post by the end of today. Please have a read and give me some feedback. I have been a blogger for many years now, but feedback is always good, and specially seeing that this will be something new and different for me.

SA Music News Blog

One more thing I am doing, goodness sometimes wonder where I get the time for everything:) YAY

Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Russell 'C.J.' Duffy said...

On way to SA Music blof now!!

Drizel said...

YAY

Gabriella Moonlight said...

YOU havea wonderful weekend and this is amazing news indeed, off to read it now!!!! xo

Drizel said...

Thanks Gabriella :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent! Congrats. be sure and always include the link here so we can jump over and have a read. I'm looking forward to it.

Drizel said...

Thanks Charles, will do:)

Patsy said...

That's great news - congratulations.

Brian Miller said...

nice...very cool on that...on my way over...

Noelle said...

Way to go!!!!

Drizel said...

Thanks so much guys:)