Monday, May 03, 2010

Writting


So exited, so much is going my way. Guess it's to do with analysing the secret. Things are just flying at me...woop woop. An old friend eventually said he will illustrate my kiddies book, as a gift to my daughter...YAY go Layla:)

I have decided to rethink and redo all the stories I initially had in mind.....first story will be called Hip Hop Hippo.....yes you guessed it a hip hop dancing hippo....check that belly roll.....YAY

Gosh I cant contain my excitement.....:)

Peace out:)

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like you are having fun. cool!

etain_lavena said...

Yes I am:)

laughingwolf said...

ooooooooooo dance til ye drop! ;) lol

etain_lavena said...

woop woop:)

laughingwolf said...

;) lol

captain corky said...

Hip Hop dancing Hippo sounds like a book my kids with love! Hope all is well with you. ;)

laughingwolf said...

boogie til you barf! :O lol