Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday


It's Monday feel like I haven't slept for days. My eyes have maps of all the sideways and byways, or maybe just of the road to my daughters room:)

She is a cutie even if I have to say so myself. I just wish she could sleep more....:) Maybe one day the mother syndrome(no sleep) will leave my life and I will sleep again...:) till then I join the night crawlers between dark shadows, and dimmed street lights.

I guess this is all I have to say on that topic.

she is the light,
between giggles,
gurgles.
I don't mind,
the night.
I don't mind,
shadows.

We sway until day,
lullaby's, heavy metal,
anything to make you individual.

Smile, smile,
sweet child of mine.
spit, sneeze,
giggle.
I'd love you,
even if you where brittle.

kisses,kisses.
Playful moments.
the night comes,
till shadows hide.
We will sway again,
into the day.

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

definitely a cutie. They eventually begin to sleep more scheduled. It's not easy at first though.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you Charles, I hope so:)

laughingwolf said...

i went through this three times, never easy... it gets worse when they become teens! ;) lol

etain_lavena said...

O my word three times, are you MAD....hihihihih....like I feel now I'd rather chew my own arm off. Even if I love her to bits....dont know if I can handle another one:)

laughingwolf said...

i'm sure you can... besides, she needs a small companion ;)