Thursday, April 29, 2010

ahhhhhh


Can you hear the super duper choir going Ahhhhhh, yes at last we had our first night of no interruptions. Little Miss slept from 7PM to 5 AM.....ahhhhhh. I am so exited, I will feel human again, and no more zombie like state for me....no way.

She is growing so fast......shame....feel like just yesterday when she was tiny 2.5 kilos.....now she is a hefty 7.6...she made up for lost time.

Anyway...I think I need to now stop fusing over being a mommy and get some essance back....or a balance.

Now how am I planning to do that..
Step 1: Analise the secret
Step 2: search out the life teachers and spiritual guides.
step 3: Get my moyo flowing...:)
Step 4: My photo business is running smooth, but I must be profitable( that it is, I made my paycheck out) www.dmphotodesign.co.za
Step 5: Live the life I deserve....YAY.
Step 6: Publish that novel that is finished and never dusted off....now is the time.
Step 7: Make sure my daughter loves life.

That's all the steps for now....will keep you guys posted.

And one more time AAAAHHHHHH:)

Love you all long time:)

10 comments:

laughingwolf said...

congratulations, mama!

just don't think because she slept through one time, it's going to become regular ;)lol

it'll be some time before that happens!

etain_lavena said...

O no,......you did'nt just burst my bubble.......eeekkkkk:(
hihihihhi....thanks for the heads up

laughingwolf said...

sorry... all my three began to sleep through the night at different stages

but they are still lovable through it all :D

Charles Gramlich said...

Great pic. Love those EYES.

etain_lavena said...

yes my babies baby blues are quite something to look at, and the red hair, her dad is already planning the shotgun :)

the walking man said...

Oh the joys of parenthood, the first hurdle has been crossed and now comes the rest which will take a lifetime to see happen but at the very least Etain, you have a plan.

etain_lavena said...

Im so exited I get to know it all:)
HUGZ walking man:)

catvibe said...

Congratulations Etain, how awesome. I haven't been blogging much but when I saw you on my blog I thought, she must have a baby by now, and lo and behold, you do! It's mother's day today in the states, so Happy Mother's Day!

etain_lavena said...

Hey Cat, Thank you so much, we had mothersday too, Layla gave me chocolates but not before she chew tested the box....was really nice:)

Take care Cat...HUGZ

Marshall Lynch said...

nice tattoo and very cute baby.
Edina MN Realty | Christmas Gift Baskets