Thursday, October 22, 2009

Killing words


Hold me now,
I need to feel
relieve.

I am so ashamed,
I left you behind.
I am out of reasons,
trying not to find you.

So afraid,

I don't belong,
in this silence.

So ashamed,
I left you behind.

Hold me now,
I need to feel complete.

I matter to the words,
that take hold of me.
suppose I let this go,
and feel the end.

what would the reason be,
to believe in me?

hold me now.
I am not well,
if I don't speak
through you.
I am on the wrong side, of
it all.

So guilty,
I killed you off,
left you out.

I am so ashamed.
I am so ashamed,
I killed my words.

16 comments:

the walking man said...

M((((((you))))))E


You have lost nothing nor ignored anything nor left anything behind babe. All things come when they come and most things are best left to their own pace.

etain_lavena said...

Ahhhhhhh (((((YOU))))).......thanks that makes a hole lot of great sense:)

Charles Gramlich said...

Life is a slow process of killing, and of healing.

Steve Malley said...

Listen to those guys: they are wisdomous!

laughingwolf said...

etain, i just echo what the others have said...

be healthy, happy and holy

the walking man said...

That is a lovely picture by the by.

etain_lavena said...

Fanx, its when I run through photoshop:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Very nice work, etain. Thumping of the heart a few times with those words.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you Wayne:)

Steve Malley said...

Merry Christmas, to you and bub!

etain_lavena said...

thanks Ste, hope you had a great xmas tooooo:)

HUGZ

Lloyd said...

haven't checked your blog in ages!!..sorry..i hope you're doing well driz!! take care!!

etain_lavena said...

Hey Lloyd

I am great thanks, being a mom keeps me busy. Hopd you doing good too. Have a great day.
HUGZ

lisa said...

I couldn't have said it any better. All things come when they come and most things are best left to their own pace. Its true

Elle said...

Wow this poem makes me think of how someone must feel after having an abortion...

etain_lavena said...

oi Elle thats quite an intense interpretation. Thanks for the comment.