Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Expose me


Light,
in eyes,
slowly touched.

Move the lens,
focus on perfection.
stuck on you,
when you showed,
the passion.

Colour,
contrast,
breathe,
feel,
see,
move.

closer slower.

Capture.
aperture, my lover.
ISO, my need.
I breathe
in Images.

Over expose me,
it is called art.


This poem was inspired by my new found passion photography:) The pic above was taken by me:) I love it:)

And on a serious note, a blogger friend Travis(I read his page a few times) house burned down, please help if you can :http://www.habitatfortravis.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

My wife is a very talented photographer. I'm afraid I'm not.

the walking man said...

Etain, perfect!

M@ said...

Good poem. FYI. Nude self-portraits are all the rage on the American art scene right now.

Steve Malley said...

One of the most sensual poems I think I've ever read. And you've got a fine eye for the shot, as well.

Matt's comment cracked me up!! :D

etain_lavena said...

Charles it's so addictive:)
Thank you walking Man:)
Whahahahaha, M@ I am sure you would like to "break" me into that market:)
Thank you Steve:) and Yes M@ is really funny:)