Friday, January 23, 2009

Afraid of the dark


Sjuut, it hears you.
Butterflies flying around,
it's inside your heart.

Please, get rid of it.
I cannot stand it's silence,
it's nothingness.

It brings no Eco,
it takes no colour.
Leaves me blind,
in my own mind.

It wraps like a blanket,
tucked against it's heat.
I feel the fear burning,

please, get rid of it.

I need to be free from you,
need nothing from you.
you leave me with blindness,
take away traces of kindness.

Please, get rid of it.

fever,
I feel all it's pain.
what is this symptoms:
fear of the dark?

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like the repitition of the "Please get rid of it," here. Very effective.

the walking man said...

Hush it hears you...

Words like "wonderful" and "great" are not appropriate for this, although they apply so aptly.

The sadness, fear, hurt are all so effectively communicated here that it tears at the soul of this reader...

Catvibe said...

This is rich, and I think I know the feeling...I enjoy the repetition of the line.
Please get rid of it.
How to explain that 'it'...Oy!
Great job.

Steve Malley said...

We can almost hear your voice in print.

Very cool model you're using for your shots, too, btw....

laughingwolf said...

nicely captured mood :)

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Charles:)

Hey Walking man, here in SA we say Sjuut, thats why I used it....:) Thanks:)

Thanks Cat:)

Thanks Steve, she is my best friend...:) and I try and write like I talk....so maybe thats why you can hear me.....:)

Thank you wolf:)

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色