Tuesday, June 24, 2008

waiting for insanity, but the sun came back


I waited by the door,
it let me in swiftly.

It does that sometimes.
allow you to see the
inside
of it all.

I broke to many times
they say;
you used you up!!
they say;

never knew this numb feeling was,
being used up.

What do you feel?
express yourself?
they say:

can I knock your head in,
I whisper;
is that expression, feeling?

softly, surely
I lifted into feeling something,
is it anything,
was it this?
should it be more of that.

Write a letter get it out.
I write poetry I speak of hate and blood.
did you not see?

I paint now,
the black and red can blend.
enjoying freedom.
this is feeling, expression.

hate me not,
use me later,
forgive you? MAYBE.

I fooled me by saying I felt it.
felt nothing,
not a f*cking thing.

it's all better now.
the sun came back.
they allowed me outside again.
won't bash your head in.

i'll paint blend black and red.

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Very nice peace. I like it a lot.

Inconsequential said...

Cool :)

Asperger's syndrome!

or maybe not...

Nice piece.

Steve Malley said...

Your work is many things:

Haunting, beautiful, luminous

Spooky

etain_lavena said...

Thank you guys I need to try harder to log on I miss this.
HUGZ

M@ said...

Etaine Lavena,

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge right now?

;)

etain_lavena said...

Thanks everyone, always good that my work is appreciated:)

Hey Matt yes near jump it was:)

I try to comment on your blog, cant that pop up window thingie cannot be displayed.:(

Keep safe....hugz