Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tears in broken glass

tears break through glass
to fall in dusty roads,
between raw emotion.
screams of pain,
of hate.

touch through soft light,
timely perfect.
until shadows lift,
dead faces stare back at you.
love made in rotting bodies.
this the end.

smell sweet scent.
she will be there,
feel the warmth of her.
need the lust she share.
break me in as you ride my heart.
dirty dreams between naked hearts.
i gag in the taste of you,
resent the smell of your rhythm.

touch me,
break me,
i hate you so.
take what you started,
relieve my soul out of this.
you needed dead skin,
broken hearts.
you've taken it all.

whisper words to silent night.
you will never have my soul.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Hey Sis, whenever you want to vent, give me a holler.

Love ya

Inconsequential said...

Yay! you're back!

'bout bloody time!

:)

Charles Gramlich said...

That one sent chills up and down my spine. Passionate and powerful

etain_lavena said...

YAY I am back thanks for comments guy....HUGZ

Steve Malley said...

One of your best yet!!!

Wow.