Sunday, April 13, 2008

I was lost


stand in a crowd,
listen to silence of words.

I hear my heart beat,
into hollow rooms.
Pressed against,
cold floors.
become real.
be something,
was nothing.

I go missing sometimes,
disappear between words.
kiss me once,
forget to leave my breath.
took my soul,
out for a while.
but left my hollow body;
between sand and seaweed.

death always comes;
when you least expect it.

silence is always in violence.
slow,

time moves when you have nothing,

more
to
give.

5 comments:

M@ said...

Uplifting as always, my sweet.

Charles Gramlich said...

Good to see you back again. I was hoping you were OK.

Fine poem as always. Do give us a report on how you are feeling, though.

paisley said...

oh this was delightful.. i took it to mean the taste of death,, as i recently spent near a year in a severe state of mourning,, and the feeling of being weighed down by grief,, felt much like you explained it here... excellent piece of writing....

Steve Malley said...

Etain's back, and better than ever! Mwahahahhahahahaaaa!

Beautifu work, too!

Rose Dewy Knickers said...

Luffies you

Good to see such great words from you. Missing you.

Rose

xo