Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some kind of taste


Some kind of taste
Some kind of beautiful,
Met some kind of hate.
They changed the rules
When my picture took life.
I was scared,
Too smart,
Deserved better.
Still decided,
to take it all anyway.

What is being loved?
Some kind of life.
Met some kind of death.
I give it all up.

to be the one.
touched,
slowly tasted,
broken into bite size
pieces.

lust me not.

Love me once,

Some kind of perfect
met some kind of beauty
all was left in some kind of hate.
If only I had some kind of life.

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

This may be your best poem ever. Wow! Extremely good.

M@ said...

Boy troubles?

Usually, I don't fall into the camp of rubes that praises any poem written by any jerk on the Internet. Wow, it rhymes!

But this truly was my favorite of yours. I like it!

M@ said...

...Etain Lavena.

Inconsequential said...

Some kind of perfect
met some kind of beauty
all was left in some kind of hate.
If only I had some kind of life.


I really wanted this to read

Which is still some kind of life.

or something along those lines :)


Anyhow, this one is fackin excellent. I really really like this piece.

Steve Malley said...

Dang it, Charles took what I was gonna say...

Great stuff!

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I agree with Charles, Etain. This thing had precision all over it by the fifth line...