Saturday, September 22, 2007

strong enough


smother,
no breathe to pass your lips.
no kiss to cure them.

I felt and said nothing,
you teached me words.
when I used them,
you did want them anymore.

left me alone,
to cry out to nothing.

because you need time,
you convinced me,
to love,
but now it's not allowed.

I will die softly waiting.
I belief in you.
confused words.

I can cry when your not watching.
I am strong for you.

softly wishing for my fate.
to be,
or
not to be.

Speak no word,
no breath to pass my lips.

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Wonderful, as always. This one is quite claustraphobic.

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Charles I think this must be how I am feeling:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I agree with Charles about the smothering effect. I thought the last lines were kick down the door great.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you very much Wayne, :)

Nosjunkie said...

Tragedy

M@ said...

very nice, etain lavena.

Angela said...

That was good is that pic you?

etain_lavena said...

thank you m@:)
No angela I am in the sidebar, almost the same but not exactly:)