Monday, September 03, 2007

death inside


whisper into nothing,
prayers never answered.
you curse and scream in silence.

I would rather die.
in a tiny black box,
my soul locked away for life.

I am dead already
Just come and take my body.

Slow,


I spiral into nothing.
never knowing who I am.
lost
misguided.
alone.

I bring it on myself they say.
I smile at stranger,
I help where I can

no,
you feel to freely,
care so easily.

your doomed to die in black Myst.
in red hate.

you deserve nothing more.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Some great lines in this one. Very nice.

etain_lavena said...

thanks Charles:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

i swear to christ above, as i read this here at work in my head, i thought
'some great lines in this one.' as they say quite often at the plant, sunavaBITCH. still, you know how to stagger the words in your poems quite well.

etain_lavena said...

whahahahh Wayne and the saga of Gramlich and Sallee continues....who will have the last say...we never know...:)
Thanks for the comment:)
HUGZ