Thursday, May 17, 2007

The long walk


Walking to light that does not warm up when you feel it.
When your skin leaves a faint dust of nothing, till the end calls.
Till the night falls...I am man who wonders on broken time.
Who rest in the arms of no one.
Be my life, be my breath, I need to feel that I am still alive.

Loop na die lig wat nie warm word as jy hom voel nie.
As jou vel 'n flou stof van niks los, tot die eiende roep.
Tot die nag voor jou val.. Ek is man, wat op stukkende tyd loop.
Wat in geen een se arms rus nie.
Wees my lewe, wees my asem, ek nodig om te voel dat ek nog lewe.


I saw this picture on my friends Myspace page and I just felt these words, I left them as a comment by the picture...I hope he likes it.

12 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Love the line about "when your skin leaves a faint dust of nothing."

Marra said...

Kewl pic, en baie kewl post! Ek hoop dit gaan goed innie verte!!!

Mis jou! Veilig wees! Soet wees!

Susan Miller said...

this is powerful, etain. I am always amazed at what you capture and convey with your words. It's not even something I can put my finger on...it's just so visceral. Thank you again for sharing what you do.

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Susan....I really appreciate your comment sooo much:)

Inconsequential said...

cool

a scary pic for me :)

etain_lavena said...

Shame in:)

Graffiti said...

Yes, Well put together words.
Seems like you are having a good time travelling.
Hope it is all good for you

Graffiti

il siciliano di francia said...

ORANGE MECCANIQUE LES THE BAETLES INGLICH LIVER POULE LE FOOT YES CIAO COLUCCIO

Matt said...

Very nice. I love it when people couple poetry with good photography....

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I better catch up with all the comments Gramlich has been making. Time to start scouting the poetry markets, ma'am. The blog is a limited venue for your always ALWAYS stellar prose. Ask Stewart Sternberg. I double dog dare you.

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

黃立成Jack said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色