Monday, April 09, 2007

Trapped


Watch me I know you can not help but stare. My movement entrapped you the minute you opened the door.
Was it the smooth texture of my lips, or the soft flow of my skin? You know you are here to stay, the door is shut behind you.
When you enter you cannot ever get away, you need someone to make it all right. I can move with grace to make you plead for me.
You long for every piece of me, so that your body and senses can be filled. Such a fool for trying to hide, I can see every ince of this locked room.
I am that you need, what you plead to at night, the lover is the end of another. Give in and I will take your tears as my own. Touch me please,
you cannot stand my need for your sweet scent. I am woman or non mortal between sheets of need, trapped in all your dreams. To fill you with lust, to make you thirsty for
what you cannot see. I only touch when I choose too, I will touch when you moved under another lover. I will make you high, I will make it all right.

The door will not open, pull more, the love you shared is gone for all that is lost at night. My beauty locked you up forever. It is like a tainted love, like a poison in passion.
I will kill you slowly from inside nothing can make this right. Stop fighting it is the end, when you are mine and your touch will fall on broken skin in warmer needs.
Please go mad and follow me below, I know you need this now, more than you need air. Let me take you there, where soft is still. Stop the fight we need not be in pain, we can be one forever.

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

The first person narrative really suites your work, etain. Nicely done.

etain_lavena said...

thanks Charles, appreciated:)

SaM-GiRL said...

Very nice=)

Inconsequential said...

more macarbe offerings :)

Much fun.

etain_lavena said...

thanks Sam
Thanks In:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Hey, Etain. Your narrative is powerful. It makes the last paragraph and the lines preceding that very much like a brick smacking the ground.

etain_lavena said...

Hey Wayne...thank you so much, always appreciated:)