Thursday, April 12, 2007

School is out


Sit in the corner and keep quite, your always such an irritation. No wonder your mother always forget you after school, the less she sees of you the better.
Such an ugly child, with your ash blond hair and all those freckles. Do you think you will grow up to look any better? I honestly don’t think so.
You will always be the ugly duckling.
Why do you even look at me? Let us not even try and talk about your class work, not only are you ugly you are stupid too.

I am not stupid, my mom says I just learn different that makes me special. I like pictures and songs more. I can do math if I want, I just don’t like it. Mommy is late in the afternoon because she is looking for a job; daddy had to go to heaven. It’s been hard for mommy she cries every night. She told me the angels keep daddy save and warm at night. I am not ugly; I look just like my mommy. Daddy always said we where the most beautiful woman in the world.

You pesky little beast sitting there in the corner. I will punish you until you talk, you think silence will keep you save. No child, it just makes people hate you, you and your ugly little figure, so fragile like a mouse. Yes that’s what I will call you from now on, Stinky mouse. Ugly, stinky, small, pesky mouse!

I wonder why my teacher doesn’t like me and what does hate mean? Mommy says hate is what starts wars, and on the TV people cry in wars. Mommy always sends me away when there is war on the news. I like mice they cute a fluffy and their whiskers go all twiddle twaddle to the sides. Mommy always tells me the story of the brave little mouse that went to Paris. The world is a big place and Paris seems nice. I wonder if heaven is in Paris.

You better not tell your mother how you wait in the corner after school is she comes here and give me trouble. I will just punish you more maybe even hit you. I am sure the Stinky mouse doesn’t want to get hit by the teacher in front of all her classmates.

I wonder why I can’t tell mommy?

12 comments:

matthew said...

you never fail to deliever babe.this one brought a tear to my face.xx

etain_lavena said...

shame, thanks M......appreciated:)

Susan Miller said...

yeah, it's that point where the kid doesn't even understand the circumstances..how the child is trying to reconcile the situation with what they have learned. I find myself wanting to rescue the child, not wanting them to have to learn about the hate.

Wonderful, etain.

Rose Dewy Knickers said...

This is poetry you know, prose poetry. Too many children suffer like this daily.

((((hugs)))

Rose

xo

Brian said...

Etain,

You are amazing, you know that? Your stories are fantastic.

etain_lavena said...

Yes Susan this is what happens ppl in authority positions abuse it daily.
Yes its true Rose;)((HUGZ))
Thank you kindly Brian...I can only try my best:)

Cocaine Jesus said...

kind of resonates with me. cool but nasty but then again so's life.

etain_lavena said...

yes jesus that is true:)

Charles Gramlich said...

All I can say is, "ouch."

etain_lavena said...

hihihih....Charles:)

Inconsequential said...

if the kids that ugly, i hope sh'e made to face the wall while waiting.

Don't want to upset anyone else with the grotesque little mousoid...


Cool piece, brings back those school memories :)

etain_lavena said...

whahahahaha...yes In only you would say that....whahahahahaha...