Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am leaving


I have decided to do my last poetry Thursday...don't know if its forever and a day.
I will ask the ladies to remove my name from the list, sad that might be, but I am entering my new life soon moving to another country, trying to get some of my dreams in place.
Getting my books fixed to be sent out and hopefully published. So it is kinda goodbye for now.....but not forever...
I will still write a few story blog entries next week if I have time...my weird talk blog is shut till I can blog again.

Back to the task at hand:

Poetry Thursdays weekly totally free suggestion is a Villanelle....I battle to get my stuff to fit into a perfect little packet.....googled a bit....found a good description: 19 lines, 5(para)=3 lines each, 6th one=4 lines, 2 rhyme sounds, 1+3 line rhymes....that's how I defined it for myself.

So here goes:

Time has come

I have nothing more to say.
My day is gone,
no one can ask me to stay.

I decided to be free today,
Never look back.
There is nothing more to say.

I have lived in fear.
I have felt the pain,
Can you feel it coming near.

The moment of tears,
I have dried them all before,
all trapped inside my fears.

goodbye my dear,
see you soon.
the end is near.

I came here to feel;
I left here to be free.
The end is near,
Goodbye my dear.

Keep save everybody, see you all soon...don't forget me when I am gone;)

18 comments:

Beaman said...

I like your poem. A shame you are going away. Best Wishes. :)

Brian said...

(((Etain)))

I won't forget you my love, my sister. We will see you soon, in the fall. I know that life will be changing for the better for you.

Rose Dewy Knickers said...

My dear Etain, we will toast to our meeting. Cheers and good times.

Rose

xo

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Beaman:0)...I will be back one day:)
((Brian)).....yes my bro.....will see you in October I wont forget:)
((Rose))....whoohooo...chicky....you really wanna drink with me I am a wild one;)

Susan Miller said...

Good fortune with your sweet dreams, etain. I will miss you.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you Susan will miss you too:)

gautami tripathy said...

May all your dreams be realised. You will be missed but you have find your place in this world. Go ahead and grab it.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you Mam G, appreciated I will let you guys know when I get my happiness.....

Crafty Green Poet said...

Sorry you're leaving us! Hope your new life brings you happiness!

Rob Kistner said...

Just met you, now your gone -- how sad.

I like your work.

--and so it goes--
...Rob

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

A nice poem to be your last on Poetry Thursday. I will remember every line.

Matt said...

I already had one blogger-friend bid the Internet fair thee well today, chick.

What gives!? You're leaving already? Peace out, party person.

Matt said...

You may still enter the boob contest, however.

Charles Gramlich said...

We'll remember, and miss your poetry and prose until you return. Best of luck.

Stewart Sternberg said...

Take your time and enjoy your break, but lurk in the background. Peace

cocaine jesus said...

i bloody well hope that you will be back. one of the few whose sites i really enjoy.

Donsie said...

Etain - How can we forget you... you played such a big role in our lives... take care girlfriend and keep us up to date please!!!!

Al Coholic said...

I still dont know how this blog works !
http://badplaas.blogspot.com
OOR en uit !