Friday, March 30, 2007

When you stay inside



Behind a flickering screen in words they know the path. Social standing makes no sense and their inner most ideas is all they share. This is the cyber world where they fall in love, have cyber sex and enjoy general chit chat. She never knew his real name and she did not really wonder about it much. He was the man of her dreams, strong and witty, intelligent and magnificent.

They lived worlds apart and they where meant to be together. They had set times they would meet, every Monday and Wednesday(10:00PM), they talked and talked and dreamed of being in each others arms. He said he was single and longed to make her his wife. She believed him and started to day dream about it. How would it feel to be his wife, fall asleep next to him each day. They would have two cats and a dog, they would take long walks down the street and maybe even have one child. She went out less and less cause she wanted to be online if he should stumble there.

One Sunday afternoon he came online his pop up window bright and exiting.

Clare says:
My Love how I wanted you to be here right now to kiss and cores me.

Darkwing says:
Who are you? Who is your love?

Clare says:
Are we playing a game today my sweet?

Darkwing says:
What are you on about? Who are you Clare?

Clare says:
Love, it is me the love off your life.

Darkwing says:
Look lady, I don't know what you think you are doing but this is my dad's computer and if you don't stop harassing me, I will call my mother to come fix you.

Clare says:
Sorry, to have bothered you.

Clare appears to be offline

The end.

One never know what you get;0)......... this is purely fictional, made for entertainment purposes!
Thanks to my Friend D for helping me with the fake chat, and the screen print.

10 comments:

Inconsequential said...

Lol.
Spent a while standing in for a mate with some bird he was chatting up, on line, while he went out for provisions, two hours later i'd practically got him married off :)

etain_lavena said...

whahahahaha....no way In...whahahahaha:)

Rose Dewy Knickers said...

Who is anyone online? We are all just figments of imagination. Some more than others. ;)

It's more fun to talk in person though. Looks like we will be in London on holiday in mid October, I hope we can meet in person.

I posted a story today, let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend, don't play too hard. :)

Rose

xo

etain_lavena said...

Hey Rose:)
Yes babe, some more than others, but we are all real ppl.
Yes offcourse we can make a plan too meet....that would be fun:)
I will go and read your story now.......here I go....bbbbzzzzzz......

Claudia said...

Ah, yes. You never know do you? So sad for her...

etain_lavena said...

yes me too C

Charles Gramlich said...

I got a good laugh from this one. LOL.

Inconsequential said...

way

Travis said...

A cautionary tale indeed.

etain_lavena said...

yay Charles...hihihihi....
Yes Travis:)
Whahahahaha....In.:)