Monday, March 05, 2007

What pet may be?

Come on little fellow, you can do it! Come into the light and feel the breeze on your skin. Breathe fresh air, it so nice that I finally have a pet.
So long I have been living here on my own, no child or female to keep me company. That all changed the day you strayed into the valley, so wild and scared. You soon grew to trust me and we became great friends.

Now it is time for you to come into the light, and you need to experience somethings more that just my wooden cabin. Don’t be scared come on, you know it will be fine. I am here to protect you anyway. That's a good boy, the light is a bit sharp make your eyes small like this. See it’s much better now.

Lets play some games, what about hide and seek,like in the house you so much enjoyed it. Run a bit feel your legs move your body. Ah, how splendidly fun....


What type of pet does this guy have?

6 comments:

Inconsequential said...

I'm sorry, am I stating the obvious when I say your chosen pic looks like a penis?

oh well, maybe it's just me...

and I have no idea what pet the person in the piece is refering to, and I'm not sure if it has to do with the pic either...

I might just sit this one out :)

etain_lavena said...

whahahahahaha...fark I heard that ooops.....did not mean it to be penislike...but I chose it and I was ignorant, so it is now a big penis on my blog...aaarrgggg.....I need to maybe take the pic off...whahahahahahaha....a darnit....ok I am chaning the pic!

etain_lavena said...

Ok pic gone.......yippy....for those who wonder what it looked like...sorry for you....its gone:)

Brian said...

I had this thought, even without the picture!!!! How scary is that???

I'll guess that his little friend is a raccoon. ;)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

peis pic be damned, etain. you have such a wonderful way of using exactly the right words, keeping things as short or as long as needed. very nicely done. is this a companion piece to katinka's puppy?

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Brian...whahahaha...
Not really W...I just wrote it.
It is suppose to be a giant and a human as a pet...whahahahaha:)