Saturday, March 31, 2007

My suicide note


Alone.

between my own ideas,
my heart.
whats left of my soul.
who am I?
to know about;
life,
love,
hate,
sex.
A mere child,
lost in lust
who knows what I am?
who knows what I want in you?

I am invisible to stars.
Pain my friend,
hate my blanket.
I will take my life.

when the moon cries black,
when the sun drips all things bright.

body torn,
soul drained.
nothing left for me to say.
blood left to soak up the night.
time to kiss me goodbye.

I will not greet you.
kiss you or care again,
it ill be done.
stop your tears.
I don't care.
you left me here,
you left me there.
I am gone tonight.


Photo by Kadir the mighty, Thank you!

11 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Wow, a powerful piece. I like the picture very much as well. Would like to see that place.

Matt said...

On that note, I'm retiring to bed tonight at 1 a.m. local time.

Um, thanks for those images. I'm sure my dreams would be pleasant and uplifting.

Good piece.

Inconsequential said...

much better than my first suicide note.

It was

"fuck off"

I have revised it several times since, but have yet to use it...

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Charles....I wrote quite a few of these in my youth, but thank goodness never had any succes:)...that place is so kewl, Kadit take awesome pics I will post some more of his photos.
Sorry Matt....Ill send you marshmallow dreams tonight to make up for my bad taste before your bed time....
whahahahaha...In...I also could have said die all you motherf*k@..hihihih....but I decided a more deep version is more me....whahahaha...like yours...dont use it ok:)

Inconsequential said...

I forgot to leave it out once, so had to abort...

etain_lavena said...

whahahah...thank goodness for a forgetful mind hey....cause I would have had a great gap in my poetry reading if it was not for your blog......:)

Brian said...

Don't you dare ever use this, I will come after you and drag you back.

Love

etain_lavena said...

No way Brian, I promise. I dont want you drag me around....hihihihih:)
LOve back:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

life love hate sex. yep, you are on your way to becoming a well-known writer. i'm not being sarcastic, sweetie-pie.

etain_lavena said...

*blush* thanks Wayne, I sure do hope so:)

SaM-GiRL said...

W.O.W