Friday, March 23, 2007

bob around


I am always bobbing from one side to the other. Bumping me here and there, it feels like I will never get out of this stinking liquid. They never ever open the top half to let me breathe. I think I might have suffocated a while back but I am not quite sure of that yet.

Gosh here I go again, shaking, bobbing; I think I want to throw up. They always stare at me with their big eyes and talk in groups. My word, I can see you! Stop gossiping did your mothers not teach you any manners? Kids of today think they know everything and they are so rude. Here we go again, bobbing, knock me on the side. Please put me down gently all this movement is not good for my stomach. I am very sensitive. I remember the day I came here so clearly. I first stayed in a huge white place, with long shinny tables. Little round chairs where young people sat down. They where more gentle with me than this bunch of hooligans. The day I came here the sun was very bright, and worse of all I could not blink. The car ride all the way here was very rough on my intestine, being sensitive and all. Then they brought me into this establishment. The wild ones came closer and they knocked on the glass and they stuck their snotty noses right by my eye. How can they just do that, again a bunch of hooligans?

Now they put me back on my place again….I will drift from side to side a bit, this is actually calming like the times I could go to the sea side. At least I have a photo on the wall of the ocean. I look at it and wish I knew how I landed here. There goes the bell, they all run out of the door. Always in a hurry.

What am I?

16 comments:

Brian said...

Gosh, I have no idea. I thought with your sense of humour, it was a toilet bowl cleaner. LOL

Then I thought a cup of coffee, but no. Something in a zoo? An aquarium?

This is going to drive me crazy all weekend. Arggggg.

etain_lavena said...

whahahaha...I will tell a soon as a few pll commented:)
but believe me it will be kewl...will be unexpected!

miss magic said...

hmmm....a ball??? but you can't open the top half of a ball. hmmm
oh!! tell me!!

Inconsequential said...

a hamster in a ball :)
they're so funny...

but of course it is not that...

something with no eyelids in water...that pukes easily...

:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I thought of an aquarium, too, but knowing you, etain, you are writing about an eyeball. Hope I'm right.

SQT said...

Boy this is hard. It sounds like something stuck in formaldehyde, and appendix maybe? The "smelly liquid" makes it seem like it wouldn't be alive.

I guess I'll just have to wait until the answer comes....

Larry Santoro said...

A lobster in a restaurant tank...maybe not the logical end of a rational internal discourse...maybe I'm just hungry.

miss magic said...

arghh!! you like torturing me don't you? PLEASE tell me!!

ooo! I know! it's a bullet in some muddy water. right?? right...I'm weird.

etain_lavena said...

whahahahahaha....Miss I will say tommorow, I kinda like toturing you, just a bit;)
In, no way I would have thought that you would be weird enough.
Wayne, you are kinda hot on the track and you know me to well darnit....hihihih...
SQT, you halfway right I just aint saying which half:)
Larry get something to eat, your way off....whahahah:)

Sidney said...

I'm getting captive "example" of some kind but not sure.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm thinking it's a "Cork" floating in the water.

Kate S said...

Hmm... cork in a wine bottle came to mind. So did fetus in the womb and frog in formaldehyde.

lEE said...

I dont know. I am very non creative at the moment.
But since I am having trouble commenting on your other blog!
congrats with the Visa hunny good on you your gonna do very well.
catch you on MSN

etain_lavena said...

hihih...Sid, sorry charles, sorry kate(but you also have one part right)...
thanks Lee...:)

Steve Malley said...

I'm going eyeball in a jar.

That, or maybe a tadpole. Yeah, I like the tadpole...

etain_lavena said...

and drum roll please.....drrrrrrrrrr.....
It is an eyeball in a glass jar filled with formaldehyde, and the jar was at a university but they gave it to a school, and it cannot puke, it keeps on saying it wants to but cant.....yay...this was fun...enjoy the week:)