Friday, February 16, 2007

pyn kan nie wees nie/pain might never be


jy het my verskeur
en gelos
bloei leeg, vrees my
jou pyn in my gelos
jou verlede
my ook opgemors
jy dink ek is niks
ek gaan huil as ek kyk
ek kan nie meer voel nie
ek gee waarlik op
ek sal nie weer van my gee nie
dis klaar
jy het opgebruik
wat ek wou gee
seer is seer in enige taal
of jy dink jy weet van seer
jy het nie gesien toe ek alleen
le en in vrees huil
ek is bang vir myself
want more gee ek dalk mee


you tore me up
and left me to bleed
bleed empty, fear me
you left all your pain inside me
your past
has destroyed me too
you think I am nothing
I will cry when I see
can not feel anymore
I surely give up
will not give of me
its all used up
you are the one who used it up
what I wanted to give
pain is pain in any language
think you know of pain
did not see me when I was alone
crying in painful fear
I am afraid of myself
cause tomorrow I might give up!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the guilty will read and understand the pain it's dealing out.
Luckily you know people who will stand by you no matter what decisions you make of break.

etain_lavena said...

yes I do, thank you kindly!!!!:)

Rav3nn's angel said...

hey, is jy ok?? moet nie worry nie almal staan by jou...

Anonymous said...

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot!The world forgetting,by the world forgot:ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND!each prayer accepted,and each wish resign'd.the pain in knowing what 1 has done makes 1 wish they could erase the memory 2 save you frm the pain.guilty am i sorry am i,in pain am i,hurt am i,understanding am i,understood i am not,persecuted am i,judged am i,melancholy am i,hopefull....?

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

It'd be nice if that ETERNAL SUNSHINE machine worked, etain. But in a way, it might keep you from writing your quite emotional poetry. The longer you are past this, the farther removed, you will think of him less and less and you (and your readers) will think or your writing more and more.

Inconsequential said...

Good piece.
seems to be a lot of relationship stuff floating around at the moment...
People get so complicated...

etain_lavena said...

Angel ek sal fine wees,en dankie!
Second Anonymous: Why would you quote from that movie, you know how I CRIED. In time everything will be fine in time. Even you will be fine!!!
Wayne you are right, the more I hurt the better I write:)
Yes In it seems the comics is mixed.

Donsie said...

STUNNING!!!!

etain_lavena said...

dankie Donsie

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

No more entries means that you are over this individual and that's good, but let's see some more writings! C'mon, chop chop! :)

Sunny Gecko said...

Thats beautiful... Girl you are gifted.. Missing you tons left email add on my blog if you wanna chat.. mwah

etain_lavena said...

I have a new entry I really do, but blogger keeps on giving me error when I try to post...boohooo....hihihihih
Thanks sunny, will go check it out and say hi!