Monday, February 26, 2007

Diary of day


Inside you
the tragedy of pain
waiting to begin
a river trough this life.
when my heart pulse
waithing on the slow pain
need to find my place,
in the diary of day
to live forever
in the notion of pain
waiting for the end.
touching softly,
briefly pain.
no word
no voice
just the sensation
flesh the only reason
we cannot contain.

This was written by me on my cellphone while dancing, the song playing influenced my mood. My mood influenced by external stimuli, and other thingies that is not always safe to talk about openly:)
I found it Sunday Morning and found it kinda moving;)

11 comments:

Donsie said...

Wys jou enige iets kan jou inspireer as jy net oplet... 'n Goeie skrywer het eendag vir my gese dat jy altyd n pen en papier saam met jou moet dra en as die inspirasie slaan moet jy dit onmiddelik neerskryf... Jy kan later die legkaart stukke bymekaar sit.

etain_lavena said...

ja ek het reeds altyd my skryfboek by my, as ek club is my cellphone my papier.....ek dink aan die weirdste goed op die snaakste tye:)

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

very beautiful, as usual and as expected. keep raising the bar for the rest of us. by the way, the computers friend here at work, too. we nearly had tornadoes on saturday night. it is impossible to not have internet access these days, huh?

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

also, by the way, can you and donsie please stope referring to my monkey ears? my ears are always ringing...

Inconsequential said...

cool.

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

what i like most is the line the diary of day...you come up with the best ways to slam words together, etain...

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Wayne....:)
In you always just say cool, your such a great poet. please criticize. elaborate:)

Brian said...

I like how a song influenced your writing. Pain as a constant, that I can relate to and understand.

etain_lavena said...

we all have our pains Brain.....our journeys just differ because of it:)Music is part of my soul:)

captain corky said...

Your poems are incredible.

etain_lavena said...

Thank you capitan:)