Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Krap/Scratch


onnodige verskille
die lewe is boos
mok jou
verlei jou
krap jou seer

wanneer is dit my keer
as ek net kan huil
as die trane was
as die pyn verkas
moeg vir drama
so teer

broos is ek
hoekom moet ek voel
krap my vel af
vat my hart weg
molekule sonder vrees,
sonder pyn
sonder wonde
geskend deur tyd,
ek is moeg
waarlik moeg.

unnecessary difference
life is so cruel
tease me
seduce me
scratch for pain

when is it my turn
if only i can cry
the tears will wash
the pain will fade
tired in drama
so frail

I am frail
why must I feel
scratch my skin
take my heart,
molecule without fear.
without pain,
without wounds

Bruised through time,
I am tired
so very tired.

9 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

wow ek dink dis my fav die enne baie baie mooi hoor

etain_lavena said...

thanks chicky.....onthou die vervolg verhaal ek het hom maandag gepost!!!

lost said...

never dig too deep my friend, coz there aren't always answers to the happenings in life. i know that it's really difficult to sit back and let life take it's course...

love you, and will always be here. ;*

_Vee_ said...

I feel your pain babez! ;)

Lotses of love maaiki!!

Gremlin said...

Aaaahhhh Drizzy. Very very nice I love this. So deep and so pure... Good work...

etain_lavena said...

Lost: Ja maakie its so true, ek try baie hard om dinge te laat gaan en nie oor en oor te verteer nie, but it is so hard. Love you long time.
Vee: love you too maater.
Grem: Dankie plankie

SaM-GiRL said...

Baie mooi. diep.

spoon said...

i tried to comment and it didn't like me. I said, sounds a lot nicer in Afrikaans, it's a very descriptive languge unless you tend to butcher it like I do. Think it's best for eveyrone concerned if I stick to english. if you're really feeling like this right now then just remember that this too shall pass!

etain_lavena said...

I love Afrikaans and decided that I will try an translate what I have to say so all concerned can know what I am saying and also feel the love I have for my language.
I am Afrikaans, I feel in Afrikaans, I love in Afrikaans(lately only seeing English guys..doh), I describe in afrikaans.....so I need to share that.
Yes everything in live passes by.
Thanks for comments...gotta love it!!!