Sunday, January 21, 2007

How do you ask love to stay?


Far away is the place we know
the pain of this is killing me
this was not how it was meant to be
i wish i could stay,
my heart cannot just break away
I am defined by what I need
you have freed my heart, my soul, my body.

I cannot just look away
I cannot give up to touch you
I would give up everything
to always lie here in your arms
I cannot miss you that long
no one might understand what we have
they might kill our love right then
I cannot stop my tears from falling
I bleed when I know i will break your heart
I wish I can die in your arms tonight.

12 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

You dont ask love to stay hun, if it wants to, it'll stay, otherwise, dont put up with it anyway, it was neva worth it! thanks for the positive thoughts on my blog chickie.

etain_lavena said...

Pleasure....
This is really about me going away and leaving love this side of the planet...;-)

Tamaryn said...

i know exactly how that feels....but it's also nice to know that wherever you go...there's a new love waiting there for you too....

ShadowFalcon said...

I love that last line, so moving

etain_lavena said...

ai Shadow thats really what I want to do....frozen in a moment I guess

Nosjunkie said...

this is al verry sad drizz but all I can say is that love is wondering spirit and it comes and goes and thats just how it works

Donsie said...

Jy het n manier om n DIEP depresie in n mens wakker te maak

etain_lavena said...

haai eks jammer donsie nie my bedoeling nie.....

Gremlin said...

Ai Drizzy...

You stay one of my favariots... This is so deep and touchy, reading all of this makes memories and thoughts run wild in one's mind...

Good Luck thou

Inconsequential said...

I like your poems :)


...

etain_lavena said...

Dankie gremmie

Thanks Inconsequential...;-)

lost said...

lessons in life, start with love my friend...

and i love you... ;*