Monday, December 04, 2006

Party Party Party.


We had the weirdness weekend from philosophy right trough to mind numbing dancing our asses off. Friday Tracy and I decided to just watch DVD's we had pizza, enjoyed chilling. We found that her little boy is a soul that has tread this earth a few times more than us. We watched Final fantasy, he has watched it before and Tracy and I was astound to see what he had too say. He understood the cycle of life, and the Darma that was portraid in the movie. We where truly, truly impressed. We will still learn allot from him. Then when the kids where off to bed, we decided that Captain Morgan needed to chat with us. We chatted and we philosophised(if that is even a word), about life, love, pain, anger! I went home at 3! I woke up at seven to go to a stalk party. O my gosh, woman that only talk about kids drive me mad. There is nothing wrong with being a mother, but do you really need to loose yourself so much that it is all you can talk about. I stood out like a sore tooth with my black nails, black top, black bangles....fine I should have known, I would not be able to blend in there. Most of the time people stare at my weird ways, but at a stalk party I should have known!!! The reigning question was when all the young woman will have babies, I tried to hide best I could so they could just skip me, but alas the question and you? With a frown and cynical smile looking me up and down. I firmly and clearly stated with the way things are in this world I do not want kids9even if this is a bltant lie, I do want kids, but it is none off their nosy bussiness). Half as if she knew i was too weird to have kids anyway, and my offspring will be a threat to all perfect people out there. She hissed trough her teeth, you are still young! Your sister has a baby and all woman must feel the pleasure of it. I wanted to say that I know my sister is perfect and I am just the wild child that the wolves carried in, but I just smiled instead. I looked at her and said, Lady I turn 26 in January, my sister is younger than me. O, she said and quickly looked away, for In case I wanted to share my intelligence with her and her brain came out off that idiotic mind frame. She did not speak to me again. She must like her cocoon!!! I came to the realisation not allot of 26 year old are still rebelling they took the role of mother on with dumbstruck numbness. I would also love to have a baby one day, but I will still be the goth/punk mom with black nails.;-)

Now Saturday evening we decided to let the bodies hit the floor and go to our fav club. We danced our bodies out off proportion. I took a step back and realised that when you are young in that moment and being so free nothing really matters. I was told by a guy there that he loved the way I danced because I looked so free. It was true that I do not care who is staring when I dance(no one does anyway, I think), but when I dance I need not pretend, I can just let my soul soar. Now Tracy is one very wicky wild, fun danching Chicky and we had the most fun ever. She is so my soul mate in friendship, and I cannot imagine my life without her. We have a clear picture of the two of us in the old age home, rocking up the place and chasing everybody and anybody away that does not come and visit with weed. whahahahaha.....shame poor Joshua and Trinity is gonna have their hands full with the two old bags partying up a storm.

I have now decided to feel more free, I do not know when I decided it was ok for me to follow routine, when it was ok for me to have a eight to five job. I am arty farty, airy fairy, I need more to feed my soul. That the journey I have decided to take is gonna be difficult, but I need to do this for my soul. I need to set myself free more, I know I am a free spirit but I need to dance trough my life now. Cause this boring existence is NOT GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE!!!!
Ps: Tracy babe...limbo, limbo, limbo...love you koekamakranka, and thanks for a great weekend!!

7 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

lol.....stalk party? is dit waar 'n klomp chicks hot ouens stalk?? bedoel jy dalk "stork" hihihi

Lee said...

ek dink 'n stalk party is baie original

etain_lavena said...

poket ek was nog gesuip toe ek die geskryf het, bwhahahahaha...tracy wys nou net vir my ek is deur die kak, en sy skeer haar hol....OO NO i have shit for brains today

lost said...

ja... can't understand why you'd feel out at a stalk party, when most stalkers wear black any way..
9 kids.. jislaaik maaiki!!!
the old age home don't scare me much... Josh has already 'grounded' me for drinking alchol.. it's a drug, don't you know!!!

Marra said...

PLEISTER PLEISTER!!! Wie het wat geskeur? Jeepers lost, gee jy kursusse oor stalking? Ek het paar piesangs wat hul naam weg gooi, en dalk kan hul beter doen na 'n kursus...Dis lekker om te hoor jou naweek was so goed! Vraag is...kan jy daarop verbeter? En ander vraag is...die mysterious man?

other-duke said...

That's crazy...

Interesting how you spewed that out in English. You would expect people to blog in their mother-tongue when pissed

:)

etain_lavena said...

im english when I am drunk, and deaf....whahahaha