Monday, December 11, 2006

My Friend


I want to dedicate this post to my dear friend Tracy.


Koekiemakranka, I know I have not been a ray off sunshine the last few weeks, but you more than anyone know the can of worms that was scratched open in the last few months. You are truly an amazing soul, you made me realise that in life we need to use what we can and throw away what will make us drown. Deal with it and get over it!! This was something I did not do, I always clung to everything and fed my ever morbid soul with my past pains. You have been through allot yourself and you are radiant and amazing. Yes I do agree you mourned when was needed, but you used it to better yourself. You are a wonderful mother and I take my hat off to you, it is not easy to raise two kids on your own. In an ever changing horrid world. They are both amazing little people in their own entities, and that speaks of you as magnificent. They will go into this world making everybody that knows them, lives so much richer. I have already learned so much about things trough spending time with them(and no it is not the Barbie DVD I have watched 6 times with little miss, that's just a bonus......*wisper..help me*)


We cry together we laugh together, we get philosophical with Al Capitan. We Share our souls, I have told you stuff that I would never share with others and you have done the same with me. Thanks for that my friend! I will be here for you always no matter day or night, rain or shine.
Thanks for being my inspiration, my strength, my guide, my friend.
We are soul mates in friendship, and I will always thank the gods for sending you my way!

We will be old and gray and we will drive all the old toppies in the old agehome bonkers with our hot asses(hihihihih)......we will still drink Al Capitan on Friday nights(with oros or any other liquid we can get our hands on). We will still make jokes about frogs(blink blink), we will cry for our kids(mine will be born I hope.....hihihih), we will laugh at ourselves. Most important of all, we will still be BEST FRIENDS!!!!


Ps: I love you dearly koekamakranka, we will get trough this life together.mwah

11 comments:

Marra said...

Wow...Sy moet een amazing persoon wees. Ek is bly jy het darem een persoon wat jou kan help en dra. Dis baie kewl. Hoop sy lees dit gou.

Jy laat my sommer mense waardeer wat ek nie ken nie...en dis kewl!!!! Dankie Tracy vir wie en wat jy vir etain is!!!

Flutopia Unchartered said...

wow! a very loyal friend drizz!! i do hope i could still find people like you..nway tracy should be glad to have you around..although (and i qoute)"..I have not been a ray off sunshine the last few weeks..." she's still lucky to have you..by the way you look ravishing in that pic...mmmerrrrooooowwrrrr!!!!

etain_lavena said...

O me gosh.....whahahahahaha

Lee said...

That was so nice Drizz
I hope your friend knows she is lucky to have you.
and how lucky you are to have one another.
I was once told that friends are people who are prefer focussing one one anothers positive aspects so much that the negative seems too unimportant to mention.
you must be a friend.

Hey drizz which one are you in the pic?

Sunny Gecko said...

true friendship is so hard to find... like a diamond in the ruff. your friend is very lucky. There should be more people/friends like you in the world.

etain_lavena said...

I'm the one with the peace sign necklace, and the geeky grin...hihihih.....she is the hot one with the black hair.
Thanks for your comments....

Lee said...

I kind guest it the other way around. Either way, its nice to put a face to the words

SaM-GiRL said...

Very lucky girl=)

lost said...

it sounds nearly like a eulogy...
people only say nice things when you die... die parra is nie dood nie..

love you tonne.. ;)

NICKNAME said...

i truly wish i had friends to say something like that to me you are truly amazing to all the people who cross your path!!what concert was that you guys were at, at the dome? tracy your luckier than most people will ever be!!!
later gangsters

etain_lavena said...

I think Eulogies need to be read when people are still alive, not dead...ek weet die parra is nie dood nie,whahahahahaha......sy maak my nog altyd lag...hihihih.....and we where at LIVE..farken best time ever. But then again we always have a good time. And everybody has someone who means the world to them. Thanks for all the nice comments....later ander Gangster....;-)