Thursday, December 07, 2006

Freedom later


In words and breath, in time and space. You are the one who knew where I was. I was lost again, I was alone in night. I am not the only one for light. Free my heart, bind my soul. Between word and mouth, between breath and sight I was not taken after. Free my being, leave my ashes they are mine too keep. Lift my soul and speak in word that only makes sense tonight. I am the person who knew I was lost; I was the person who killed my heart. I always look for things I cannot find, I always try to reach for the sky. Alas I am always seeking for eyes of light, for word in might. Swallowed in arms, taken by breath, moved into moment. Need I stay here forever to feel so free, for my soul to be not binding. I am not a colour; I need to be in light. A touch, a need, freedom in peace. The path will be the way, the journey might be rough. I hope that this time round I won’t put up a fight.

10 comments:

Flutopia Unchartered said...

A very moving piece drizz..the message is a bit tragic but anyway it certainly fits the emotions you that you're experiencing right now. I hope it wont last..be happy always!!

etain_lavena said...

thank you, I will be fine!

SaM-GiRL said...

baie sad koeks....... maar nogsteeds beautifull.... ek hoop jys biki beter vandag....=)

etain_lavena said...

Ek is, uit die hartseer kom daar altyd iets mooi, ek neem nou 'n ander journey wat mooi kan wees. So elke dag op sy eie die toekoms sorg vir homself

Sunny Gecko said...

WOW... Very touching... Nice blog

etain_lavena said...

Thank you kindly sunny!!

captain corky said...

I'm very impressed. I love good and original poetry.

lost said...

oh dear... ek sien hier kom groot kak... wahaha..
love you maaiki!!!

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Al Capitan!!
Lost; Koekiekamakranka....Jy weet dit!!!

NICKNAME said...

How happy is the blameless vestals lot!the world forgetting,by the world forgot: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted & each wish resign'd