Monday, November 20, 2006

The meaning of live


We all always debate about live and love and all the shite that goes with it. The questions reigns now, do we all really except others for who and what they are? I will say NO with a big load scream. Tracy and I watched the LIVE DVD this weekend and the lead singers interview was amazing. He had a few profound sayings and ideas about life that made me think.. The most important one was that you need to be happy today, cause the future is still to come. My ouma always say: More sorg vir homself! No word rings more true.
Now my point is also we all live together on this planet and nothing makes one being more/better than another. We get judged and judge every single day, why because we are better?(in our own minds). Ouma says on this point: Selfs die koninging vee haar eie hol af. The live guy made it clear that they where snot nose kids with a dream and they lived it, that does not make them better, it just gave them money. And in live money is only paper that can buy stuff it does not have a soul or heart!!

Now this is also true, why do you think you are better, why would you not go out with someone with so called lower social status? That makes you a snob, and remember Karma is a bitch the wheel will turn and your own will come back to you! In life you cannot treat people like you wish there is allot to be said for respect: respect for yourself, others and life.
Now for the girl in the picture, she might be bigger than what society 'likes' but who cares. She is her own person. She stands tall and she gives all pretentious people the proverbial finger!! All you need is to be happy and content in your one skin. So if you are not, that's your problem, stop looking for flaws in other's to make yourself feel better

Now in life we need to be our own, everybody tries and talk and talk about what makes them weird and bla bla bla....the point is as soon as you can love your inner being, and respect others souls, you are on your way. If you say I love all people and treat people with respect I will say you are talking shit. We all have problems with this.
You will treat people equally and you will be a better soul for that. I didn't point this at anybody, I just got the pic, talked to Parratjie about it and this is the result. But if you think I wrote anything that relates to you maybe I was send in this small moment in time to make you re-think...how should you treat people?

11 comments:

Donsie said...

Ek het baie te se hier - maar nie seker hoe om dit te stel... sal terug kom later vandag.
Jy het n paar goeie punte beet!

Marra said...

I always try, but fail miserably sometimes to love and respect all. I agree with the money monster. Just the other day my better half bumped my car door against a pavement. She apologized profusely and was scared I'm going to take her head off...

Great was her surprised when I winked at her and said it's ok my love, it's just a car. Can't take it to heaven. Now the door is fine, even if it wasn't. How can I feel more for a car, PS 2, money etc...then my little miracle from above? NEVER!!!!!!!!

I will point every living soul I know and respect to this blog...my vow to you!

SaM-GiRL said...

Im guilty as hell.

etain_lavena said...

Thanks parratjie, I have just been under allot of scrutiny in my short live, we all need to think!!!
Sam- Wonderful that you can admit it so bluntly, good on you, no just try a bit harder....you have beauty within you, just use it!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

I will hun....thanks for the chat.

Lee said...

this is a verry good blog.
I think we are all guilty I know I am.
the difference is... now we are making an effort to better our weakness

etain_lavena said...

Thats all we can do try our best@Lee!
Thanks for visiting again everybody!

lost said...

i judge people on their attitude towards life. i feel that attitude determines where we are in life and where we're going..

etain_lavena said...

That is very true my dear lost friend.;-)

cathrine the gr8 said...

'n baie wyse ouma wat jy het.
ons leer almal op die harde manier en huil lang trane daarna.
hoekom moet ons altyd seer maak en dan besef wat ons gedoen het.
iemand het vir my gese jy kan aanstoot neem, maar nie gee nie...
beteken dit dat ons mag se wat ons wil - dat dit die persoon wat dit hoor moet besluit of hy dit wil aanvaar of nie???
ek wonder....

etain_lavena said...

Behandel en praat net met ander hoe jy wil mee gepraat word en hoe jy behandel wil word.