Friday, October 13, 2006

You will search, I will find


Seek and destroy, because I lost my way
Blood stain the moon today.

So what,
You’re a boring little shit
Who cares who dares?

St Anger will fumble away into self destruction
Control your master; your life will burn faster
Give me what I desire, fuel, fire all is only desire!
Paint me dead, crush my head

This is the beginning of the end.
Ripped with fear will flash before my eyes.
Now is the time to die.


My Small tribute to Metallica.

4 comments:

Gremlin said...

Baie nice.... Nou te dom om te comment, Sal later weer in kom

etain_lavena said...

dis maar net phrases van liedjies van hulle wat ek net geneem het en saam gevoeg het.....hull rock!

Marra said...

The band rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Give me more...and more Disturbed!!!!!!!

etain_lavena said...

hihihi...I love disturbed too Marra