Monday, October 30, 2006

Weekend that kicked ass!!


The weather she was raining, the excitement was brewing. We all rushed in to cars to get to the Live concert Friday, we needed to get the party started right! Booze in the back seat was not spilled, but chocolate was smeared over the poor seat. I wanted to hurt the guy he messed in my car...goodness. The traffic was so bad, and my mood was burning, but we all know it does not take allot to set me alight!

The Dome was sitting like a big pie in the sky...woohoo! Maaikie I am excited, we are gonna have fun. We forgot our tickets Sam I am, but that's not our problem cause Tracy and I remembered ours. So they made up a plan to get their tickets and we went in. The rain made our hair all curly, but that's all good we still looked nice. Weird wine we drank, jikky in every way, but it sure kicked our feet from right under us. We laughed, we sang, we danced. Tracy felt up every man, I laughed so much it was funny how they reacted. We had the best of times. By 3 I was sound asleep n my bed. Saturday I woke up feeling not so bright and cheery, but it was worth it.
Saturday we just chilled watched a terrible movie, I was disgusted, but that is another story for another day. Sunday I started to paint the toy box for my sisters little angel. So that will keep me busy this week, my artwork in the making.

11 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Sounds like you had a ball hun! You look beautiful in that pic! You sexy bitch you!

etain_lavena said...

hihihihih...thanks.

_Vee_ said...

EK IS 'n LEMOEN!

etain_lavena said...

En hoekom sal jy se jy is 'n lemoen.....ek kliek nie???

_Vee_ said...

tsk tsk

etain_lavena said...

Ok I will come visit you in the padded room, no problem.

_Vee_ said...

Awh thx Driz! It gets very lonely, you know!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!?!?! Are you fucking blind?? Ive seen prettier halloween costumes!! And dont even get me started on the sexy part! This lady is so vain she says thanks for the compliment! Gross! All of you need to get lives.

etain_lavena said...

whahahahahahah....anonymous, your so funny, do you even have an idea what vain means, thanks is said when you have manners you nark.....well at least I know I am good with Halloween no extra rental just plain old me.
Thanks for letting me know all you dumbstruck ideas. Gotta love freedom of speech.....whahahahahaahah

_Vee_ said...

Anonymous, are you always this childish, or just on certain days?

SaM-GiRL said...

Who the hell cares! Just ignore him/her/it!