Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gremmies Phrase


You'll be my death.
(Gremmies phrase)

Only for a moment, only for a while, can I feel the stillness of death sweetest breath. The hours will stand the days will pass we will be one in the grips off our own time. We need not worry, we need not cry. What ends in this life time will be found in the next.
My death will be the start of us; my life will be the end of you.
I am consumed within you; I am lost in this dark blood.
Too need you is a sin, too feel you a release.
Be my death, forgive my life

15 comments:

cathrine the gr8 said...

do you want to talk about it?? serious you sound depro...
i'll listen and would not judge
XXXX

Gremlin said...

Chiken Poks.
Depro uhmmmmm........

etain_lavena said...

I'm not depro, I am fine.
My work is deeper than most need to know. Writing is an art as well The colors must be felt must be seen.
Grem this was your phrase....??

_Vee_ said...

chiken poks?? HAHHAHA

_Vee_ said...

Is that like small pocks? only with wings?

etain_lavena said...

Yes veekie, BIG WINGS!

_Vee_ said...

mmmm, id like 'em crispy plzzzz!!

etain_lavena said...

ok ok, thats a deal!!!

Gremlin said...

HEHE yeah Drizzy me know and you done a good job with it! My depro where aimed at Cat not you! I know you like this and for that I thank you, It's so nice to have someone as special as you in my life that make me think as hard as I do after you peices!

Vee Whant some them spicy?

SaM-GiRL said...

Wow, pragtige stuk skat. Een van jou bestes sover. I can really relate to it.

etain_lavena said...

Dankie gremmie jy is 'n great maaikie.
Thanks sammy....

Anonymous said...

that's my girl that's my girl!

Anonymous said...

love you my babe lots and lots

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gremlin said...

HAHA Peeps, This have to be the slowest I have ever been. Only chatching on now.

I mean Goose Bumbs.LOL