Monday, September 18, 2006

Wait for the end!



This morning on my way to work I saw that a very huge old tree was cut down. I truly felt so sad, why would they just cut it down? They seem to be building a wall around the premises, it is a government garage. Why not build the wall 5 steps to the left of the tree; it would not change their life in any way. The thing is we all righteous humans think we can do what ever we like. If we keep this up there will be no trees to show our children’s children. Some would say it’s not in our life time so we do not care. Think about it, we are mostly here to reproduce and continue the human race, so if you leave the fruit of your loin (yes, meet the fukers quote) at a disadvantage. What does say of you as a human?
We always just do what we like, hurt people, hurt the environment, I can say I am sick of it. I am sick of people that take things for granted, I am sick of people who hurt the environment for their own pleasure. I am sick of all the cars, I am sick of the pollution. I just need some space some tranquillity. Will I be able to buy a new life at woollies?
Ps: I want my bf just to be included in the new life I buy.

7 comments:

Gremlin said...

Hay Xena.

Yes I do agree with every thing mankind destroy, especially the rain forest! But thats life, Sad but True.

P.S. While you search for a life in woollies racks, can you please look for a brain for me!! Will pay you back. LOL

Marra said...

Ola...I feel your pain. As a happy go lucky sad excuse for a human, I tend to feel weak when nature must give way to humans. I dislike the greedy pudgy fingers of society, digging there dirty nail fingers in mother nature to create cement forests with no soul at all. BUT...we need to live, we need to sleep and we need some protection against nature...It's like sin...some believe there is small sin and big sin...bull...Sin is sin. So there's no "little" excavation or "a lot" for property development. Killing trees is killing trees. But in life, something always dies for the next one in the line...

A beautiful day for you en Grem...

etain_lavena said...

That is very true parratjie, but there is no teacher for common sense seeing that if the wall was moved slightly the tree would be fine. A simple thank you when you give a space in traffic goes a long way. I think we have forgotten the simple things, the things that can make us smile.Thanks for the good day wish.

Grem I will get the new brain no problem.

Marra said...

I don't understand your reply? Did I go against you or what? But I have had this conversation before in another blog. Anyway...I bid you confused and farewell... :-)

etain_lavena said...

Ag parratjie, not against me....you way to far to stand so close, I just bla bla'ed....pervouis comment Im lost in translation...hihihi..

Marra said...

Shame my Boo...you sound a bit under the weather. I know why. I just wish there was something I can do. Don't worry, I had a stunning weekend and my brain is still on vacation. Like Grem said, I need a new brain. :-)

etain_lavena said...

we all need new brain's hihih..all in good time.