Monday, September 11, 2006

taste of words


Lessons learned and the broken lines can be mended. Words will be the lessons that teach you how to desire. Passion so timely perfect and in synch with what the body needs. How do your speech, reflect in your eyes. I have an addiction gleaming in my eye. I can hear the words and taste their meaning before the letters appear in writing. How can words taste so perfect, how can sounds make me full? Get back which belongs to you, feel the fullness within your skin. Eat it all and know it is perfect belonging to you. In the sweetness of words I am here.

4 comments:

Gremlin said...

And you do have a way with words.

Gremlin said...

I Think its time to update your Blog Xena!!!!

Please

SaM-GiRL said...

yeah me too!

etain_lavena said...

ok dokie