Friday, September 22, 2006

Fourth


The truth about lies.
(Sammy’s little phrase, the truth I might be speaking)

Talking is understanding, words only timely. I am the talker, you the stalker of my words. I am not lying, am sharing in a different way. Might add interest to your dull existence, might add light to your dark sky.
The words I say is mostly true, with a shade off colour here and there. Who is to say what the truth is, what is a lie my viewpoint might be different than yours.
Words are words, a phrase a phrase a conversation is the swallowing off our time.
Do you judge me for not knowing better, do you know better yourself?

Can we talk for hours can words mean truth can lies be met; we need some balance in this wording soon. The lies will eat our truth and then that’s the truth about lies.

5 comments:

Marra said...

Yummmmmieeeee....I like your color contrast. No...not lies...using color to change the meaning of an answer, or story.

Capturing a view point with word full of hidden meaning is not too heavy...expaling the meaning in your own word is WOW. Keep it up.

Fan for life!

etain_lavena said...

Ghee Marra *blush thanks my friend*

SaM-GiRL said...

I liked it too. Me likes the way you think.

Gremlin said...

haha yeah, she got a weird mind and do a great job with it.

etain_lavena said...

well as long as I have you guys reading my work and enjoying it, I will always write. Thanks.