Thursday, September 21, 2006

First piece


Loving the wrong, right person.
(Word given by Marra, life given by Etain, and narrator YOU)

He might be there so silly and weird, so different and perfect. His hair might be over grown undercut and way to flimsy. She might be wacky and she might be crazy, she talks of far off places of spaces not seen by man. All stare at them in awe as they pass them by. She wears flowers in her hair, he mumbles to himself. She dances in the street the rain wash them down. They seem like hippies free love, free for all. But deep with in them is the secret of love. You think you are allowed to stare, you think your so much better, and you are no one in their perfect world. Just a passer-by on a busy street! You are so tight your life so stale, when last did your man/woman make you cry when you made love (the pleasure, the power the perfection of your love). Yes I taught so much; too feel the passion, the power the pleasure is not allowed in your world.

They laugh, they cry, they play, they pray. Together in harmony they are perfect in love, perfect in life.
That is what makes their loving the wrong right person everlasting.

8 comments:

Gremlin said...

WOW..... Great Drizzy, Really great!
Uhmmm one question?

When do you publish your book?

etain_lavena said...

As soon as I get a publicist!
Thanks Grem, writing is my second love, you all know my first love....;-)

Gremlin said...

Will help you too look for one.
First Hercules hehe yeah I know!

SaM-GiRL said...

really nice.... somehow i had a feeling that u mightve been writing about u and wes? or was i wrong. nonetheless. very nice.

etain_lavena said...

He has no hair, so I think the guy's hair in my story is way off, if it was Wes...the Chicky might be me...hihihihi....my Wes is the sain one...Im the arty farty. Therefore just a figment of my imagination.

_Vee_ said...

IntensE! i SOME got chicken meat! :D

Marra said...

Wow....can we play this word game a lot? This is crazy...I feel the need to pay and read!

Thanks hun...U rock!

etain_lavena said...

Thanks Marra..if it wasn't for everybody's brilliant ideas..Thanks all...I love this!