Friday, September 22, 2006

6


Spongebob Squerpants.
(Veekie, why o why, words may be stupid but hey it’s a sponge)

Little spongie sponge, making money for being wacky.
A cranky squid, with eyes that squiggle and sqagle
A dopey starfish…pass the weed man
Kabalamal….what is your fetish, what is you pleasure.

Stare into space, glug, glug your brains turned numb
Kamtatie, Wacknatie, the weirdness infecting my body.
Glug, glug,glug, stay away your stairy star, with funny bubblies on your starries.
Bloob, Bloob, Bloob your ocean in.
Please me, tease me even torture me, spungie panty we love you dear fag!

6 comments:

Gremlin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your weird! But love you for that!

Marra said...

Wot? Spongy a fag? hahahahahaah *damn*

I like the title. 6 Ideas in 9 lines...Hmmmm...On purpose? I think the dictionary creators should visit you. Your own word play, for some reason, make better sense then some of the stolen scheizer in the books.

"Glug, glug,glug, stay away your stairy star, with funny bubblies on your starries."

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

_Vee_ said...

MMM, this is actually insanely deep!! (pun intended)


wow, whut an imagination! Love it! I'm addicted!

etain_lavena said...

Thanks....in writing class lector also said I make up interesting words....hihihih...my trade mark...
Do I do anything without purpose my dear parra..hihihi

etain_lavena said...

Thanks veekie..

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL................ whooooooooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea.. SPUNGEBOB FAG PANTS!