Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Watch it


My sister baby turns one year next month, she is as cheeky as her mother. Luckily she got my crazy gene, so even on demand she shakes her head if you say "mal kop"....hihihi
Then there is watch it a frase that makes her stick up her finger and point at any person that looks remotely quilty.
The first time she met my boyfriend no matter who said watch it she pointed at him. So cute! The two of them are like best friends, she saw the sweetypie in him before anybody. My question is just to her: Zhanteze, what was he guilty of that day?

My answer is she saw, he stole my heart!!
So here's to you Little Miss, LOVE YOU LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMOROW!!!
Ps: Im the Big girl looking slighty tired...

5 comments:

_Vee_ said...

Has it been so long already? Can't believe how fast time flies!

Cute, Cute, Cute!

etain_lavena said...

Yes time flies!!

SaM-GiRL said...

awwwwwwwww, shes adorable!!!! wish i had one!

Gremlin said...

hehe that's really cute.

Hope she'll grow up to be as aswem as you.

Sorry I'm only here now, Totally sliped my mind.

Anonymous said...

hey there terrorist yes you know exactly who this is.. i love you so much so very much cause your AMAZING totally and uterly amazing. all this is you its great i love you and ill see you soon.