Monday, August 21, 2006

The story of the naked dog.



Once upon a time not so long ago. There was a dude called Marra Parra, he taught that he could give a certain redhead called etain_lavena a challenge.
The challenge she should name any man that could understand any woman. Alas she knew she had too win.
The price a naked picture off the dear Parra’s doggy. A good price she said to herself.

The hunt for the perfect couple was on…..She then Chose the couple from Natural born killers he got the inner her, she loved killing.
The dear Marra admitted Etain’s sharp mind: And he kindly wrote an acknowledgement of the mind power of that woman in that moment in time:

I discharged the challenge with full confidence…But as a, not normal human but still a man, I thought I was certain of my facts. Then, the full-blooded truth, given by this amazing woman, shattered the “upstanding confidence”. I’m not making excuses, but I was stupid enough to use the word “ANY man, get the inner ANY woman”. And guess what friends, Romans and idiots? She showed me all right! Well enjoy the naked dog. But please if there’s any fan mail, go away. The dog is taken and happy! You go Hun! Good day for men, GREAT day for woman!

So my dear story lovers alas a tail of revenge and sorrow. In the end all was won and none was lost.

If you want to read the full tail, go to Sam’s blog and read the comments on the post with the pic of Avril Lavengene. It is a daring dale from start to finish.

All character’s nickname’s where used and no animal was injured or hurt in anyway when these pictures where taken.

Yes we are strange but that’s Why you love us.

8 comments:

Marra said...

Well this "certain redhead" did my dog justice...and my stupidity. Your sooooo cute!

Gremlin said...

I dont know If its just ME but that topic is gone.

I read that hole topic before it disapeared. But hell Girl, I'm confuzed on this moment. Please help a stupid man to understand. LOL.

You rock, But shame the poor dog.

Gremlin said...

HAHA sorry my bag the topic is still there, But still confuzed.

Gremlin said...

HAHA me again.

Blond moment, Sorry peeps.

Mind is a bit in a deferent world.

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL!!! grems jou poephol!!! nice going skat! wys vir die mans!

etain_lavena said...

well Grem the fact that you where so confuced kinda shows Chicks rule...still love you my friend.
hihihihihih...

_Vee_ said...

la la la la!!!

Gremlin said...

HAHA o BABES.

Maybe, Maybe not. Wont say that men rule and will also not say that woman rule. But yes, I got a bit side tracked. Chicks.....HAHA

But enjoy your Victory!!