Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sculpting


Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, dying time is here….

The moment in time that we all decided that our pain can be measured heaver on the scale of hurt than another human with the same environment must be called sculpting. We go trough our hurt and pain with different viewpoints, I will never be like my sister and she would never be me. And that is what makes life interesting.

Why do we think that we cannot handle things and why does all the youth suffers from depression? My honest opinion is that if you give something a name, you would want to heal it and try to make it better. Diagnose me with depression give me medicine and I will act like I am suppose too, like you expect me to act. The problem with this is that it will never be better you cannot forget what happened to you, you can never erase the things that people and life has done to you. You can just hope that you are able to continue with your current events the here and now must continue. We all want something different, like sometimes I feel my life belongs to someone else and that I am merely the spectator. Then I would think how I would act in anther life in another body, and I know that I will feel even more out off place even more than I do now. I cannot deny the happiness in my life I have a great family and I met the man off my dreams. I just want that tad more a good career and my own little house. But I am sure in time all will come to those who wait, I am just impatient.
I guess a master piece takes time!!!

15 comments:

_Vee_ said...

So TRUE!

Gremlin said...

mmm depretion. A waste of life.

VW Dawg said...

I know exactly what you mean. Been there......Well.....Still. I just changed my attitude to , take life as it comes. Don't chase it or it will chase you. So far so good!

Gremlin said...

Hay VW Dawg. Now you are also hear.
HAHAHA Darn thought this will be a secret life for me. LOL.
Nice to see ya here.

Sorry Xena just had to say hallo.

etain_lavena said...

its ok Grem....VW is not on msn any more either, or he is just not chatting to me anymore...whahaha......;-)..I wonder if he knows who I am???

Gremlin said...

mmmm I wonder.

No but he's still on emails, And P1R's forum.

Marra said...

There is one sure thing we know of life…Every single being owes life a death. Explain why people would want to erase a bad day / experience in their life? Without a history you would never be able to learn. Me, I prefer to drown in my sorrow. I wait patiently for the day I cannot break the surface, but until that day, I enjoy every second of that exhilarating kick when you break free from the hands of your past. Licking your wounds afterwards, clearing your thick head and go out and enjoy the company of a victim of your choosing.

You live, you learn, you love, you learns, you die….yes…you learn. You want, you want, you want…Have you ever stopped and thought about what someone else wants...or need? Listen I’ll be the first to admit in our day and age, look after nr. 1. But sometimes there is a bigger picture, and sometimes that bigger picture
is better or in more need. Chinese proverb: “…only those that give, can receive.”

I like your point of sculpting…Good stuff. Keep it up and good luck with finding all you want. :-p

SaM-GiRL said...

I agree that the shit that they give you only makes you worse! You are the only one that can get yourself outta the slump!

etain_lavena said...

Dear Marra,

You now I am crazy about you my friend, but you only know a little part of me. I have given all of myself my entire life and I have never asked for anything for myself. I was drained at one stage by others that I lost myself. I have decided that now is the time that I can want the tings that I have always kept secret in my heart. Do not think I always just want, want, want. I am mearly healing myself and getting my botled up emotions out, this blog seems to be healing me.

You only know what is in a persons heart by looking into their heart.

Marra said...

Listen my dear friend from far...if you take everything I write to heart. I'm afraid I will piss you off sooner then later. Nothing I write is aimed on the blog owner. Well maybe what I posted to grem, but that was it.

I read in general, I write in general...I cannot and will not accept the responsibility for what people perceive from my posts. When I post, I write in the “tell someone that cares” mode. If you think my previous post is what I think of you, you have made one
amazing low, hard, flying tackle. Around my ankles…that’s how low. I’m sure your a giver…I’m sure people have drained you completely…I know I steel your blood now and then…
*evil laugh*

I also know and understand that I do not know you. To me that is the beauty of the posts…and blogs…Thank you for addressing me personally and have a good one… if not, be good at it…

etain_lavena said...

OK parratjie.......I see what you say, I just took it the wrong way when you said you want...if you direct something at someone, would you also not think I am talking to you? Remember the hair, remember the passion...hihihi.....Uwill not piss me off,I just also speak my mind and you know that.
So lets *kiss and makeup*....we didn't really fight...ag lets*kiss and make up anyway...whahahaha

Marra said...

A request from a beautiful, painfull AND weird being like you...Marra cannot deny. Not then, not now and not ever! I see your point. I like your point and give me that point, yes, give it to me. Now you know me a little better...Guess we know each other a little better...tell me...more about your fetishes...come on now...we're friends...Hahahahahaha

Enjoy the thought you amazing woman.

etain_lavena said...

Dear Parratjie....hihihihi.....we are twins form another mother.

Gremlin said...

HAHA Wel marra, Thanx for making me so special.

LOL

VW Dawg said...

Nope........I'm not on blog or MSN. Luckly for me I wrote Valky's blog down , so every now and then I can check out her blog.