Monday, August 28, 2006

Pain in black


Walking into the misty room I knew I was walking to my death. Calmness came over me and I feared nothing, if only for that minute. There was black hate dripping from the walls and you could smell the pain hanging thick in the air. What is this place?
I heard screaming and moaning in the far distance, it called my name, it wanted my soul, my body, my heart. I started running towards the door but it kept on moving away, if only my legs would carry me faster.
The walls moved closer and the black wanted to rub off on me, the pain was moving into my lungs sucking the air from every air pocket. I looked around for another door, none but the moving one in the distance.

There was a presence moving closer but my eyes would not open too see it clearly. A soft chilling touch moves trough my hair. It started to rain, and as I looked up I could see the buildings roof was taken off and the rain drops falling on me, was burning my skin. The screaming voices were now closer than ever. I could feel their breathing on my skin; I can hear their hungry hearts beating, as the rain drops moved over our bodies. The door seemed closer now and a weak feeling of hope filled me, I tried to move towards the door. The paint was peeling from the door, hanging like dead bodies from it. I gathered all my courage and ran for the door.

There were hands around my ankles. I did not dare look around. These hands where old and bony as if they were lying in the rain for years; rubbery, cold and draining my energy.
The door was my only hope.
My entire body was held by hundreds of arms and hands, some of them where cutting my hair. Their teeth followed their rubbery hands too eat the flesh from my body, blood was coming out off broken skin and my beautiful red blood was being drained. They needed to be filled by me. This made the feeding more intense more dramatic….


I woke up in a cold sweat, feeling my hair, touching my body, all seems to be there. No blood moving from my body, no arms holding me back.

I turn around and pull the blanket over me.

5 comments:

Gremlin said...

WOW, that is darn good..

Reminds me of that time I was in the Instetude..... LOL

SaM-GiRL said...

whahahahaahaha grem!!! wow drizel, very dark, deep, and scary, but nice. I like how you get in touch with your emotions!

etain_lavena said...

Where did I touch my emotions, I don't touch anything...it bites....hihihih

SaM-GiRL said...

heeheehee! shit!!!

_Vee_ said...

Sounds like a very intense nightmear to me!

I dream anout bunny's!
Much nicer! ;)

Gud writing girl!