Thursday, August 31, 2006
8 things he does not need to know?
I read in this month’s Cosmo that there is certain things your man does not need to know, and this got me thinking.
The 8 things they listed that you need not tell your man is:
1) I’ve slept with 53 people; something to do with the male ego and that they would not be able to perform after hearing that.
2) I’ve only slept with one guy: the fact that you as a lady are inexperienced in the wild side off life makes them worry apparently….
All good and well, so don’t say 53 and do not say one….hmmm…so what is the right amount let me think, how about 17..is that a good amount of experience, without being a walking porno slut?
3) I bleach my mustache: some men think that we just come out looking hot as hell without any work (what I do not think the men are naïve, I surely think they know we putt effort into being sassy and sexy?)
4)I have had a mildly embarrassing medical disorder: o gosh yes I do agree with this one, no one male or female wants to know about some or other tropical disease that made you vomit and poop at the same time, that’s just horrible.
5) I have slept with someone you know: ye I can see the worry and strain the poor guy will take if you slept with his brother, friend…..*is he better than him, does he make you all marshmallow when you see him now*, this Pandora’s Box need not be opened
6) I’ve slept with a famous person: Ag boohoo cry me a river, why not, if your chick slept with lets say Robbie Williams and she is now with you and she chose you above Robby I would say good on ya…..*pat on the back you sexy beast you*…ok not while you where in the relationship, cheating not pretty.
7) I’ve been single for 5 years: OK, I might have been a serial killer or a stalker, or I tested out some or other dangerous drug in a far off land, the side effect might be that I strangle you in your sleep, not to worry you wont feel a thing. I so see the relevance of this one, you?
8) I didn’t like you at first: hmmmm….well I believe first impressions last and then again his cute face, puppy eyes might grow on you. I do not know.
Now my question would be what do I not want to know about my man?
1) He dresses up in my underwear when I am not around?
2) He likes picking his nose….
3) He reads the news paper on the loo,
4) He still fantasize about his Std 6 maths teacher….ok, I also admit playing school can be entertaining, dressing up in my naughty school girl outfit might just make this fantasy about the teacher disappear.
5) He thinks I can loose a few Kilo’s…one off my exes actually said that too me, you must be kidding me Idiot, I did loose the few kilo’s it was him.
I am sure I can think of a few other things but I think the point is made.
My question now is what do you not want to know about your boyfriend/girlfriend?